Wen by Chaz Dean has been a success in the hair care industry for both Hollywood celebrities and everyday consumers. Through QVC infomercial claims, this product is “fantastic”! A 5 in 1 hair care solution; beneficial as a shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and a leave-in conditioner. This magic in the bottle is said to leave your hair luscious with a moisturized, bodied, bouncy and strong finish. There is one testimony that details an experience with Wen by Chaz Dean over the course of seven days, that is definitely worth mentioning.
Before getting to a consumer’s 7-Day product, let’s learn a little more about WEN by Chaz Dean. The product has a revolutionary approach. The product contains no harsh sulfates. Sulfates are common in many hair care conditioning products, which leaves behind unhealthy side effects. Wen by Chaz Dean’s focus is to add moisture, body, bounce and strength to the hair, in a healthy manner, for a variety of ethnicity groups. According to the Wen.com website, over 40 million bottles have been sold, both for men and women and that count steadily increases. Who is Chaz Dean, the creator of Wen?
Chaz Dean lives a natural and healthy lifestyle and his hair care products follows suit. He’s passionate about hair care, started during his photographer days, which escalated into a keen interest in hair. Once this interest took root and grew stronger, he went off to attend cosmetology school. Afterwards, he worked in a hair salon, later created his own cherished look and transferred that idea into a hair care product which was formulated to recreate his unique look (Wen by Chaz Dean). Follow him on Twitter to learn more.
One customer in particular – with thin hair – documented her experience with a product by Wen – the Fig version, over the course of 7 days. She hoped for a more luscious strand of hair.
* Day 3 – stressful day and in need of a shower, greasy, frizzy and unruly hair, she applied the product during a shower for the very first time. After a blow-dry, her hair appeared to be more shiny and bouncy.
* Day 2 – upon waking in the morning, her hair was a little stringy and oily (unusual).
* Day 3 – still oily. She noticed while going throughout her day, her hair became flatter.
* Day 4 – hair extremely greasy and frizzy, but still looked pretty shiny and healthy. Roots of hair are challenged.
* Day 5 – good hair day! Hair was softer, but the only unfortunate matter, when curling the hair, the curls fell quicker than usual.
* Day 6 – this is when the decision to use the product in the morning vs. night was in effect. This decision was to counter the greasy morning hair that resulted when using the product at night.
*Day 7 – the last day. Hair looked great! The only issue, curls fell quicker than normal.
Over the course of the seven days, the only downfall, for her, really, was awaking in the morning with greasy hair, but that was taken care of once the product was applied in the morning versus at night. Also, the fact that the product made her hair softer, which made her curls fall quicker, was a concern, but softer hair can tend to do that naturally.
Wen by Chaz Dean is a great product to consider, as the testimony suggest, the great man behind the product and the amount of sells accumulated, you can definitely invest in such product for a low risk return. Need Wen? Click here: http://chazdean.com/store.aspx